The main goal of the Project Centre is to encourage and support activities and cooperation in the research and development field through funds obtained from project activities. The know-how of the University Science Park of the University of Žilina in Žilina links to the University of Žilina in Žilina, and partner organizations form the basis for the successful implementation of innovative projects. The project centre provides a wide range of services, from project selection, addressing potential partners, preparation of project documentation to the project implementation.
As part of project preparation, we support innovative companies’ participation, research organizations and individuals (scientists and researchers) in domestic and international research and development projects.
Why work with us?
- we have many years of experience with the submission and implementation of national and international projects and grants,
- we offer the solving capacity of top employees,
- we cooperate with companies, organizations and individuals at the local, national and international level,
- we have top-level technical and administrative support.
What services do we offer?
- advice on the possibility of submitting national and international projects, grants and subsidies,
- preparation of new projects, from the project definition phase, finding a suitable grant title and project partners, elaboration of project documentation, project management and administration, to the final settlement,
- submission and coordination of international R&D projects (especially Horizon 2020 projects),
- partnership cooperation in the project submission and implementation,
- project management,
- providing seminars, information on the issue of projects financed from European and national sources (Horizon 2020, structural funds for R&D for 2014-2020, other programs to support innovation and research and development),
- providing training in project management.