Progressive prototype technology research for industrial, biomedical and bionic research
- Progressive prototype technology research for industrial, biomedical and bionic research
- CAD / CAE technology designed for numerical scientific calculations, modelling and simulations.
- Technologies for testing samples by combined stress.
- The technology of an intelligent platform of internal logistics with the possibility of fast reconfiguration.
- Intelligent multi-camera 2D system.
- Intelligent 3D multi-camera system.
- Laser measuring system.
- Image recognition and processing software.
- VDMS (Virtual Design of Manufacturing Systems) technology using augmented reality.
- Humanoid robot.
- Technology for ergonomic studies in the IMS environment.
- Technology for IMS infrastructure, including comprehensive IVS software support.
- Technology for the development of applications for intelligent assembly systems (virtual commissioning).
- Technology for the development of digital factory concept solutions.
- Technology for simulation and emulation of mobile robotic systems.
- Technology for research in the field of analytical techniques of materials, elements and sensors.